When Editor-in-Chief Ian Eckstein used CBD for the first time, he knew this was no ordinary supplement.
Ian struggled with Crohn’s Disease and dealt with chronic discomfort.
After trying several approaches to manage these conditions that never seemed to work, he discovered CBD.
When his discomfort and symptoms from Crohn’s subsided significantly for the first time in years, Ian wanted to learn as much about CBD as he could.
Unfortunately, at the time, the vast majority of educational resources on CBD were, frankly, a mess.
They offered contradictory information in hastily thrown together blog posts that blatantly tried to peddle shady products.
Seeing that there were so few reliable sources of information about CBD to help people who simply want to live healthier, Ian created The CBD Insider.
He envisioned The CBD Insider becoming the go-to resource that diligently researches CBD, provides trustworthy, unbiased information, and connects people to the CBD brands making safe, high-quality products.
Today, that’s exactly what we’re doing, and what we are committed to doing forever.
What We Do
Our mission with The CBD Insider is to provide people with all the information they need as the #1 source of CBD-related news and information.
Our content informs consumers about scientific research on CBD, brands and products, and the latest hemp and CBD news.
All of this information is designed to give people the tools and knowledge they need to make intelligent and confident decisions about CBD.
The main areas we focus on include the following (in no particular order):
- Brand & Product Reviews: Our team thoroughly vets and personally tries products from various CBD brands to help consumers find high-quality, safe, and well-formulated CBD products that will fit their needs.
- CBD-related Events: We cover events such as CBD and natural product expos to stay current on the latest innovations and community knowledge.
- Consumer Data: We conduct research on CBD consumers to help provide the industry with crucial information about the people they serve.
- Industry News: We cover all the latest news to keep people informed and up-to-date on the latest happenings in the CBD and hemp industries.
- Legislation: Our team monitors both federal and state legislation to help people understand how legal regulations may affect their access to CBD.
- Medical Research: We analyze studies and simplify the information so people of all backgrounds can understand the current status of knowledge about CBD in the scientific community.
We hope you will join us in helping spread unbiased and well-researched information about CBD.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We do our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Content advertised on or by The CBD Insider, on its website, or any social media platform affiliated with The CBD Insider, is for informational purposes only. The CBD Insider doesn’t offer medical advice and the content accessed on this site is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatments, and has not been evaluated by the FDA. We recommend consulting with your healthcare professional before using any products recommended on this site. Some links are specifically formatted for which we may receive a commission on resulting sales or clicks from affiliate partners (“Affiliate Links”). If you click on an offer you will be redirected to the partner’s site and your session will be tracked using affiliate cookies.